-
November 21st, 2003, 01:17 PM
#441
Inactive Member
From Coast to Coast [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]
You guys are the most [img]cool.gif[/img]
Thanks for the pics C ! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Yes Gus(ter) I did collaborate on a script that we have full confidence will go to the BIG screen [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] !
So on that note
A TGIF quote:
"Creativity is...seeing something that doesn't exist already. You need to find out how you can bring it into being and that way be a playmate with God"
-
November 21st, 2003, 09:02 PM
#442
Inactive Member
What a wild finish to the week.
I saw "The Derek Trucks Band" last night.
Man it was a special night. 90 year old blues legend Pine Top Perkins was the opener. What a night [img]wink.gif[/img] .
I left the evil empire today ready for new job Monday.. WOW.
Enjoy the weekend gang.
-
November 22nd, 2003, 12:09 PM
#443
Inactive Member
That's great Charlie C~ Glad to hear you had a great time. Good luck in your new role also.
Fresh morning
[img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] being served with NY Charlie style bagels. I'm out the door right now to do a little x-mas shopping LOL... Have a great day! NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
November 22nd, 2003, 03:06 PM
#444
moderator
That should be one groovy movie Lancelot! Very coooool!
I attempted, as a teenager, to write two books but they both turned out to be short stories! LOL!
A fellow nerd and I later borrowed the storyline from one of them and wrote a "rock opera" based on it! It was NOT groovy!
Hey that show sounds like a gas Charlie! Good luck Monday! Onward and upward my friend, all the way!!!!
Thanks for the coffee and NY Charlie style bagel NYJ and enjoy your holiday shopping!
More later,
[img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ November 22, 2003 11:12 AM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>
-
November 22nd, 2003, 05:00 PM
#445
Inactive Member
40 years ago today...America lost [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] it's innocence
Camelot will always live on in our Hearts [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] !
RIP [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] JFK
"Someday Justice will Prevail
Or Let the Heavens Fall [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img] "
-
November 25th, 2003, 12:14 AM
#446
Inactive Member
Monday is coming to an end. GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE this week, Everyone have fun and be safe.
-
November 25th, 2003, 09:24 AM
#447
Inactive Member
You are so right Charlie C~ Another Turkey day on the way a;ready.
I have fresh hot steaming [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] and some NY Charlie style bagels for you.
OMG, it's 2 4 Tuesday
My picks are:
Crazy on YOU~ Heart [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
Light of Day~ Joan Jett and THE Black [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 's
Have a great day! NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
November 25th, 2003, 02:26 PM
#448
moderator
Comment allez-vous mon Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] and mon Cherie fan's!
My Tuesday Two-Ferz this time around are:
Dreams_The Cranberries
#9 Dream_John Lennon //oo\\
Have a good day for a daydream ya'all! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
-
November 25th, 2003, 06:03 PM
#449
Inactive Member
Two for Tuesday
I seem to Remember [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
It's bye-bye November [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img]
but Hello [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] to December [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] ...
"November Rain" - Guns N Roses
"December" - Collective Soul
-
November 26th, 2003, 02:34 PM
#450
moderator
Hola Amigoz!
How U B ?
I yam happy
Turkey Day iz rite 'round the corna!
Talk at ya latah peeps!
[img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
GD
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks